Big Stamp regularly publishes guest posts from people who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers.
We prefer to receive full drafts ready to be published and even though we will thoroughly consider all submissions, we don’t guarantee to include them all, but if you stick to the guidelines below and fits within our sites subject areas you should see your post online in no time!
Posting regulations & guidelines (please read before submitting):
- We will only accept original and authentic content which has not been duplicated/scraped/copied from other blogs or websites. In rare instances, we will consider previously published articles, but please disclose if that’s the case.
- The minimum word count for the guest post we will accept is 500 words.
- We do not allow any affiliate, referral or spam links within the post. We have high standards in regards to the sites we provide backlinks to and will not include links to low-quality sites.
- If you decide to add any images/videos (highly recommended) to support the text, they must be free for commercial use and have accompanying links to the sources for us to refer to.
- Disclose any conflicts of interest. For example: Does your company stand to benefit from the messaging in the story? Do you have partnerships or investments that relate to companies or technologies covered in the story?
- Include an author bio, including details on your expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers. It should go without saying, but: Big Stamp does not accept ghost-written stories; the person presented as the author must be the actual author.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- Send your submission to us either as a Word Document attachment or included in the body of the email.
- By submitting a guest post to Big Stamp, you give us copyright ownership of the content.
- Please do not send any press releases, interview requests, or news tips to our guest-post addresses. These should instead go to Big Stamp’s news team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit a guest post, please send it to email@example.com.
When will you hear from us?
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we aren’t always able to respond to each one, although we do reply to as many as we can. We try to review all submissions within 1 business day, but it can sometimes take longer. If we’re interested, you should hear from us within 3 business days. If you don’t hear from us within that time, you can consider it a no.
If you’re with a company looking to write about a problem for which your company offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story would qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post. To speak to Big Stamp about sponsored post opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.